SCHOLARSHIP INVITATION FROM CLAIR SINGAPORE
Invitation from Japan Council of Local Authorities for International Relations (CLAIR Singapore) for the 2020 Hiroshima International Cooperation Project Context of the training to be mainly related to the environmental field and is set to commence over a period of approximately 60 days between June 26, 2020, and September 26, 2020, in the City of Hiroshima, Japan. The Hiroshima-Japan Trainee Application Forms can be obtained from the DILG-CLGSC Secretariat Office.
To be considered in the pre-assessment, the nominees should submit the following additional documents on or before 27 February 2020 to the DILG-Central Local Government Scholarship Secretariat with office address at 8F Agustin 1 Bldg., F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City:
- Personal Data Sheet (Used CSC Form) to include a list of training programs and seminar attended — original and 1 certified copy
- Certified copies of Transcript of Record/s and Diploma’s (undergrad/Masteral) — 2 certified copy
- Service Records — 1 original and 1 certified copy
- Statement of PRESENT Actual Duties and Responsibilities original and 1 certified copy
- Endorsement from the Local Chief Executive — original
- Endorsement from the DILG Regional Director- original
For further inquiries, please contact our LGU Scholarship Coordinator Mr. Albert S. Ual at telephone numbers (02) 8634-1912.
For Details and requirements kindly refer to the attached Document in this post.